Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-04-2007, 01:34 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
- Rep Power
signing applets for a period of time
I have an applet in my web site and it needs to access some system resources.
I have signed it and it's working properly. But by default, is it valid for six months only? how can I sign an applet with a certificate which will be valid for ever or till a specified time period?
I used jarsigner tool. with keytool how can i specify the validity period?
how can i extend an existing certificate's validity?
thanx and regards
- By willemjav in forum Java AppletsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2008, 07:03 PM
- By marco in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2007, 05:45 PM
- By millross in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2007, 02:25 PM
- By peiceonly in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2007, 10:16 AM
- By peiceonly in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2007, 09:55 AM