Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Java applet and html
- 05-08-2011, 05:49 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Java applet and html
I am making an applet that gets from the user strings and when he press the enter they are getting print below. When the user types "ok" and press enter then the applet is choosing 5 random strings from the strings he has entered and display them.
I have made this app and is completely working in my pc as an applet and then i have uploaded in a server giving both to the .class and the .html files all the permissions but the "ok" is just not working. It is working only the first function of this applet.
- 05-08-2011, 07:04 PM #2
- By durduman in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 02-06-2011, 04:17 PM
- By myjav in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2010, 06:28 PM
- By gkirca in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2009, 11:35 AM
- By ownlol in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2008, 02:59 AM
- By Flynazn in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2008, 09:26 AM