Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-07-2011, 02:42 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
how to make an applet to creat threads in the server
Hi evryone, I'm really getting mad with this in need a little of help.
I have an Enterprise Service Buss (ESB), a Server connected and a Java web site in this server, I have some Alerts defined in the ESB about the threads and the memory and I need to test if the alerts works properly.
I have tried using JMeter, loadUI and LOIC to creat and simulate users loging into the website and create a load testing but it doesn't matter how many connections do I use I can make the server create more threads or consume more memory the web site gets a little slower and thats all. But I MUST test this Alerts so I need an application in a JSP web page which when I do a get it uses a lot of JVM resourses, do anyone know how to do something of this sort ?
I would really appritiate some help.
- By ahmed80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2011, 10:57 AM
- By sadishm in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2010, 12:21 AM
- By java girl in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2009, 07:40 PM
- By STILET in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2008, 08:17 AM
- By ferosh in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2007, 11:42 PM