Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: How can I run a webcam applet
- 04-28-2011, 05:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
How can I run a webcam applet
I'm working on my master thesis. I have as subject -face recognition. The subjects should be identified in a webcam/PC camera, locally installed. I mean an USB camera. The application that I developed so far is a web application and I have all the necessary code accessing the camera in Swing, in a JFrame.
Even so I'm not able to port this code to a working applet inside my web app.
I've dug into this for few weeks. The best result I had was a blank applet frame.
The others reported different exceptions, either missing classes under JMF framework, or ( my best friend ) the applet class is not found.
The question is:
Could you point me to a good tutorial or show me something working?
I'll really appreciate if you can give something for dummies or no-brain webcam Java applet programmer.
- 05-02-2011, 06:48 AM #2
- By Shurukan in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2011, 12:01 PM
- By Perre in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2010, 11:58 AM
- By Jakester in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2008, 08:06 PM
- By jonsamwell in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2008, 06:17 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2007, 06:25 PM