Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Making a Coin Application
- 04-07-2011, 02:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Making a Coin Application
I need help making an application that creates a coin class that includes a variable faceUp that stores either a 0 for a heads up or 1 for tails up, an accessor method named showFace that returns the value of faceup, and a modifier named flipCoin that assigns a random integer between 0 and 1, inclusive, to faceUp.
- 04-07-2011, 02:37 PM #3
What do you need help with? What have you tried? Where are you stuck? What worked, what didn't work? How didn't it work? Be specific, and post an SSCCE that demonstrates what you've got so far.
locked as a homework dump, not a true question.
- By kkGG in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2010, 01:24 AM
- By chayan in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2010, 06:27 PM
- By Boomer1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 12-18-2009, 03:57 AM
- By quickfingers in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2009, 07:05 PM
- By jadaleus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2008, 12:59 PM