Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-01-2011, 12:37 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Run on server using 8.3 file name format
I am currently trying to produce an applet that will display some content from a PLC (which hosts its own webpage).The PLC itself only allows files using the 8.3 file name format to be stored (eg. index.htm, NOT index.html).
I have tried a few simple things, such as changing the ".class" file extension to ".cls". But this just produced an error in my internet browser (IE 8).
Any help and/or work-arounds would be greatly appreciated.
- By new_2_java in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2011, 06:48 AM
- By rajuchacha007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 19Last Post: 03-18-2010, 10:10 AM
- By Mekonom in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-01-2010, 11:02 AM
- By makpandian in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 05-07-2009, 02:40 PM
- By janakiram.attuluri in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2007, 11:00 PM