Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Problem with 64bit java
- 03-31-2011, 06:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Problem with 64bit java
Hope this is the right place for this post but I'm having issues with the 64bit java version 6 update 24.
I seems to have corrupted the install. When trying to uninstall or reinstall I get an error 1723 and I get this in the log
Error 1723.There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action UninstallJRE, entry: MSIUninstallJRE, library: C:\Program Files\KMLCSV Converter\bin\regutils.dll
=== Logging stopped: 1/04/2011 4:27:18 ===
It thinks it needs a dll file to do anything but the problem is I have no idea why it needs this specific file. Hell the bin folder doesnt exist but it might have gone when I reinstalled KMLCSV.
This seems to be stopping Minecraft from working as well but I haven't had any issues running any other java based software (KMLCSV still works fine)
Anyone got any idea how I can repair the install?
- By Ravanelly in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2011, 10:36 AM
- By CitizenErased in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2010, 03:25 PM
- By firestarter in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2009, 12:24 AM
- By tom987456 in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2009, 08:06 PM
- By kendy in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2009, 09:43 AM