Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-31-2011, 04:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Applet Gui is not updating inside JSP pages
I am facing very strange issue in my application,We have enhanced one web application for few new features where we are embedding Applet Gui Code inside JSP pages.This application is working very fine at our end all new GUI changes are visible at our end , but when we deploy this application to customer only Old GUI is visible.
they have restarted the Tomcat and cleared the local windows cache but problem is still there.
Please note that all server calls are passing through a firewall then there is one apache http server which redirects calls to tomcat server where application is deployed.
Do you have an idea , from where application is taking the old jars and how to remove the problem? Does apache maintains any cache which can store applet jars ?
- By poorbrain in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2013, 12:45 PM
- By i'mhighdef in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2011, 03:12 AM
- By Saran185 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2011, 07:36 AM
- By Manish87 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2010, 02:15 PM
- By afraidofdark in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2010, 05:41 PM