Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Logging
- 03-25-2011, 02:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Hello...I hope someone can help me with an issue I'm having. We have java version 1.5 and 1.6 on our networked machines and have truned on Java Debugging for an issue we're having with one of our applications. Right now, it seems that the settings aren't being saved for some people and all of the java logs are being overwritten with current days logs. My machine however, keeps my settings and all of my logs from when I activated logging through the Java Control Panel. Does anyone know if there is a setting that I need to inform my team to look at to keep all logs and not overwrite and keep the current settings?
Thank you for your help.
- By Jcbconway in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2010, 08:15 PM
- By Supamagier in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2009, 10:22 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2009, 08:22 AM
- By vaswin in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2007, 01:18 PM
- By vignesh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2007, 09:52 AM