Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: problem with event handling!!!
- 11-17-2007, 01:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
problem with event handling!!!
i've written an applet which contains two buttons "yes" ,"no" and a label
......that performs the following action:when button yes is clicked the label changes to"yes clicked"
nd when no is clicked the label has to change o "no clicked"
once the applet is started nd i click yes button for the first time.........the label changes to "yes clicked"
but next if i click no...the label does'nt change.....it changes only when i maximize the applet window........
y does this problem occur???
- 11-17-2007, 07:24 PM #2
- By getbiplab in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2008, 01:02 PM
- By nt5515 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2008, 05:44 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2007, 01:21 PM
- By smajidali26 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2007, 06:57 PM
- By luisarca in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2007, 07:05 PM