Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Signed applet security warning
- 01-24-2011, 09:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Signed applet security warning
I have a signed applet (real cert, not self-signed) that has some methods that require access to the local filesystem. Understandably, the user is prompted to allow this, however the user is prompted every single time a new session is opened even if they clicked the "always allow this action" box.
Is there any way to prevent this warning from repeatedly popping up?
- By treckstar in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2010, 03:36 AM
- By smtra in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2009, 11:02 AM
- By AXH in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2008, 01:28 AM
- By Neil in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2008, 04:15 PM
- By nanaji in forum Java AppletsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2008, 11:59 AM