Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-18-2010, 11:05 PM #1
Imbedding Applet on JSP with netbeans 6.9
I am developing a web application project and having a hard time trying to figure out what codebase to use to imbed the applet. should I make the applet seperately and jar it and then use archive when imbedding? I am currently dragging the compiled war file into my autodeploy folder on my appserver.
- 12-31-2010, 08:29 AM #2Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
I've been surfing the forums as a guest for a while and figured I should register for this great forum. This Incredible/Android modding is very addicting and I've got the hang of it now. Looking forward to future development.
Tempurpedic mattress | discount mattresses | sleeper sofa mattress
- By dbashby in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 04-18-2009, 03:49 AM
- By RaefWolfe in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2009, 05:47 PM
- By niteshwar.bhardwaj in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2009, 12:54 PM
- By paulious in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2008, 11:25 AM
- By Marcus in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2007, 06:15 AM