Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-07-2010, 03:49 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Applet works in a subfolder but not in root?
I'm having a bit of grief with using the PTViewer applet. It's something we use a lot - usually problem free - but when it came to doing our own website it works in the development environment (just a subfolder in the website root called "2010") but when we went live it just won't work!
The code between all websites is always exactly the same, it was literally a copy and paste job which is why I can't understand why it's not working. I get the error:
I've tried everything I can think of. Has anyone else come across a similar problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
P.S. I forgot to mention: if I use the ptviewer.jar file from a different server it successfully loads the applet but only shows a red box (I'm guessing because the images are not on the same server)
Last edited by benartiss; 12-07-2010 at 04:03 PM.
- By coolest-for_you in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2009, 06:14 PM
- By raghu9198 in forum New To JavaReplies: 19Last Post: 01-06-2009, 03:11 AM
- By bhaskar_e in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 10-22-2008, 05:05 PM
- By smartizzz in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2008, 07:54 AM
- By rvasu_77 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2007, 10:18 AM