Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JOptionPane to Exit
- 12-02-2010, 10:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
JOptionPane to Exit
I am designing a simple applet, that is a review programme for movies.
I have a main class that extends jframe.
I have figured it out so far but I want to create a joption pane that when you click the exit button
a JoptionPane that says
do you wish to exit
now I know how to code the joption pane, but how do you get it to work?
- By jnadelman in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2010, 03:04 PM
- By Laythe in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-19-2009, 08:32 PM
- By trivektor in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2008, 08:11 AM
- By Mir in forum New To JavaReplies: 24Last Post: 07-15-2008, 07:39 AM
- By ramakanta.majhi in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2008, 01:28 AM