Ok so Iím using Netbeans, and I embedded the applet that Iím making successfully with a .jnlp file on my computer, but when I uploaded the files to my web server they would not work.
This error below appears.
I have tried leaving the codebase field blank, and entering the URL of the directory the .jnlp file is in, but neither seem to work.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: JNLP file error: launch.jnlp. Please make sure the file exists and check if "codebase" and "href" in the JNLP file are correct.
at sun.plugin2.applet.JNLP2Manager.loadJarFiles(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Ok so I found out what i did wrong.
I forgot to add the .jnlp extension to my web server, so it wasn't reconizing the file.