Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-21-2010, 07:28 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Read HTML fields From Java Applet
My java applet sits in a JSP page. When the JSP page (together with the applet) is rendered on the browser, user is supposed to enter a few details such as user name, email address (both are text box field on the html page).
User will then click a button on the HTML page and the expected result is it should transfer the value in both text boxes to java applet. How should I go about this ? Is this possible ? Thanks.
- By asheeshiit in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2014, 10:31 PM
- By ollyworks in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2009, 11:08 PM
- By gatzke in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 02-12-2009, 07:11 PM
- By ownlol in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2008, 03:59 AM
- By Flynazn in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2008, 10:26 AM