Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-20-2010, 01:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
How to force applet to use libraries?
My applet uses JDBC (mysql-connector-java-3.1.13), but is it possible to start applet from html and tell him that where the needed .jar file is located?
I uploaded this whole JDBC directory to the my web folder, but applet was not able to find it.
If I start my java file from bat file, I have to use something like that:
java filename -classpath %CLASSPATH%s
- 09-20-2010, 03:24 PM #2
- By tom_a in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2012, 06:40 AM
- By j2me64 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2010, 04:29 PM
- By JordashTalon in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2009, 12:19 PM
- By riccardo_b in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2008, 11:08 AM
- By markw8500 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2008, 03:27 AM