Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-10-2010, 08:33 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
hi guys help me in connecting lotus notes with applet
hi guys ,
please help me , i know you are all expert and can help me
i have one incomplete project which deals with the java applet connecting with IBM lotus notes ,the main aim of this project is to display gantt chart using Jfreechart when we open the Lotus notes document .
now i have a incomplete java applet this should be used in IBM Lotus notes client,so i want to know
1. how to compile a "java applet code" and to see the result of applet in lotus notes client ?
can any one please give me idea how to do this in effective best manner ....please please help me . :confused::confused::confused:
EDIT: sorry by mistake double similar thread formed i apologize for the mistake ADMIN , please merge it as one thread .thank you admin
Last edited by funkygarzon; 08-10-2010 at 09:05 AM.
- By funkygarzon in forum Java AppletsReplies: 20Last Post: 08-13-2010, 07:59 PM
- By zenMarko in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2008, 04:32 PM
- By Preethi in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-21-2008, 08:14 AM
- By menes in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2008, 03:31 AM
- By ibanez270dx in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2007, 11:51 PM