Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-20-2010, 03:20 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
How to move the points on a predrawn line?
So I made a loop that has a 1 second wait, and I declare x as an integer, then keep adding ten to it and use it as one of the points on a line, but it keeps creating more lines. I want it to erase the previous line and create a new line so it looks like the line keeps moving. Can anyone help me on how I would do this?
- 07-20-2010, 12:56 PM #2
- By dricco in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2010, 02:20 PM
- By ollyworks in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2009, 10:18 AM
- By guru32 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 04-07-2009, 03:51 AM
- By Hayzam in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2008, 12:30 AM
- By bluekswing in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2007, 12:19 AM