Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: mixed code false warning
- 05-24-2010, 11:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
mixed code false warning
Since JRE update 6.19 I have been receiving a warning about signed/unsigned mixed code when accessing an applet from a browser even though the applets contained only unsigned classes. After installing 6.20 the warnings have stopped. The warnings are apparently false.
I'm concerned about users encountering this problem with applets I have deployed. Is there a bug in 6.19 that was corrected in 6.20? I can find no mention of this anywhere on the web.
- By tomblue84 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2010, 06:08 PM
- By x3iancute in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2010, 04:15 PM
- By x3iancute in forum JCreatorReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2010, 03:39 PM
- By weddy69 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2009, 09:01 AM
- By toadaly in forum NetBeansReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2009, 07:29 AM