Results 21 to 21 of 21
1) Again, please use code tags. Again, read the link in my signature. If you don't understand how to use them after reading the link, please let us know, otherwise I'm not sure what I can say to help you understand and comply with this.
2) Never ignore exceptions with an empty catch block (with very few exceptions -- and this is not one of them) as this is probably the worst thing you could do right now. In the very least, have the catch block print a stack trace by calling printStackTrace() on the exception object.
3) If your code is throwing an exception, show it to us and the line that is throwing it (but again with code tags). If your code is showing a compile error, show us the actual error and again the line that's showing it (again with code tags).
Last edited by Fubarable; 05-05-2010 at 04:23 AM.
- By ramachandran in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2010, 02:18 AM
- By JaiRaj in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2010, 07:35 PM
- By anjali.wadhwa in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2010, 12:08 AM
- By niteshwar.bhardwaj in forum Java 2DReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2009, 08:36 AM
- By archanajathan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2007, 07:21 AM