Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-16-2010, 11:58 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Button and ActionListner problems
I'm doing an assignment for college ( Yes I know you don't do home work lol) and having problems with buttons. Its a facebook style application. I have 3 buttons connected with 3 text fields and they output a result in the console. One button that I've called status, the user rights a comment and it will say " Your status: hello" Now I've managed to make that work, its when there's nothing in the filed and the user clicks on the button the "Your status:" will still open up and I don't want this happen.
I will post some code if needed.
- By Tb0h in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2009, 02:28 AM
- By nicezam in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2009, 04:53 AM
- By Java Tip in forum javax.swingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2008, 08:39 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2008, 10:05 AM