Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-12-2010, 12:31 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Ross Lunar Capsule 2571
- Rep Power
Japplet.getImage(): What if image file does not exist?
Hi, I'm a java n00b. According to the API Japplet.getImage() returns regardless of whether the image exists or not. But in one applet I am hoping to handle an exception for the case in which the image file that is supposed to be there is not there. What would be the proper way to go about this?
I'm guessing MediaTracker is somehow the answer. I've used waitForAll() before, and I'm guessing the solution is in one of the error functions, but I am not sure what this would look like. I would appreciate any clarification, guidance, or examples.
- By fracedo in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2009, 04:18 PM
- By TannerLD in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 09-10-2009, 01:03 AM
- By leonid.ge in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2009, 04:17 PM
- By ramesh.8189 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 13Last Post: 02-08-2009, 07:14 AM
- By fred in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2007, 03:02 AM