Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JAI Warping Images
- 10-23-2009, 09:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
JAI Warping Images
So, I'm making a 2D animation applet. Right now, you can create all the bones and joints for your character and move them around. I can map images to the joints and have them move with the bones very easily. However, I need to be able to warp images along two bent bones as well.
So, I assume I would use the WarpPolynomial class and make a grid of all the joints and there mapping to the image. Then, I could transform the mapping to distort the image. Right? I think I got that part down. So you end up with a RenderOp node when your done with that. So, how am I supposed to actually paint that on my applet? Say, with the graphics or graphics2d. Oh, and one more thing, what does the string field mean for JAI.create(String,...)?
Thanks for any help!
- By DingoAteMyBaby in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2009, 02:47 AM
- By DingoAteMyBaby in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2009, 12:26 PM
- By JavaWizz in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2008, 10:19 AM
- By amith in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2008, 10:54 AM
- By Daniel in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2007, 06:01 AM