Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: Button to remove item from list
- 10-12-2009, 08:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
Look in your ButtonListener where you do your deleting. I don't see you ever setting the selectedItem (rather you try to change the selectedIndex twice).
- 10-13-2009, 04:41 AM #3
@dacool25, please don't your questions next time once you find the solution. Other may helpful your question to learn something new.
- 10-14-2009, 04:14 AM #5
It was a simple logic error, typo really, where his ActionListener obtained a lists's selected index but didn't obtain the selected item. I don't remember the details, no.
- 10-14-2009, 04:30 AM #7
- By Dieter in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 09-21-2009, 10:40 PM
- By firewalll in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2009, 05:00 AM
- By newtojava7 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2008, 09:25 PM
- By yllawwally in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:45 PM
- By cecily in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:26 PM