Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-08-2009, 12:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
log4j - multiple logs with diffrent contents
i got a problem. i want 2 diffrent logs with 2 diffrent contents and it doesnt work.
it allways writes the contents of both in only one log.
Data.protsta = new SelHelog();
Data.prot = new Protokoll();
except i change in one of the conf.files (xml) from rootLogger to Logger in this case the only rootLogger wins.
help me please
- By pbs in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2009, 03:18 AM
- By vaibhavborole in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:33 PM
- By rakesh_n_mehta in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2008, 07:34 AM
- By martinw in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2008, 07:48 PM
- By javaplus in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2007, 11:28 AM