Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Applet re-creation problem
- 07-23-2007, 02:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
Java Applet re-creation problem
At our project we use an Applet that resides in the iFrame. On the main page the iFrame is used to show an Applet.
There is a table with two cells, there is DIV in every cell with IDs “div1” and “div2” accordingly. The iFrame is in the "div1".
where ‘myframe’ is the iFrame ID, the Applet destroys and new one is being created. This leads to the loss of data that was stored in the applet before.
We need to avoid such a behavior of the Applet somehow or find a workaround to this problem.
This problem reproduces on SUN JVM 184.108.40.206 and 1.6.0.x.
Please share your ideas/suggestions with me – you will help us a lot.
- By i4gotmyid in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2008, 04:11 PM
- By i4gotmyid in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 09:55 AM
- By shibajisanyal in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2008, 02:47 AM
- By Albert in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2007, 03:06 PM
- By Ed in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 03:35 PM