Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: java-vnc connection to localhost
- 07-26-2009, 02:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
java-vnc connection to localhost
im trying to share a vnc desktop . SSH /tunnels etc arent availalable to all the people involved.
there is an ISA proxy between the desktops and the network Im trying to connect to
ive port forwarded 443 on my router/firewall to a target desktop machine running x11vnc.
I can connect to the web server running on the target machine:
the website url gives the website index page.
website url/vnc/index.htm sows the java vnc applet , that tries to connect to 127.0.0.1::5900
vnc is running on the correct port.
x11vnc 7759 paul 12u IPv4 40810 TCP *:5900 (LISTEN)
so how do i let the java applet communicate with the vnc server on the same machine ?
- By jon80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2009, 09:51 PM
- By nilantha in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2009, 07:41 PM
- By david99world in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2009, 11:25 PM
- By katie in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:36 PM
- By techissue2008 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2008, 10:02 PM