Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Multiplayer BlackJack Applet
- 07-24-2009, 12:04 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
Multiplayer BlackJack Applet
I was looking to expand my game into the multiplayer realm. My current blackjack simulator it on:
but now I would like the users to be able to sign in and play together, possibly keeping a running count of chips and see who got the high score of the week/month. But I have no clue how to make it multiplayer.
I know I need a server/client-based program and the client will only handle mouse clicks. Can anyone give me a tutorial or some insite on how I would go about this?
Beat the casino at there own game @ lucreenliven.com
- By Dannii in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2009, 11:53 AM
- By meeper3000 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2009, 10:46 AM
- By niteshwar.bhardwaj in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2009, 01:54 PM
- By javakid9000 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2007, 05:26 AM
- By Marcus in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2007, 07:15 AM