Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-21-2009, 06:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
I'm only 13 and I don't know anything about java, html or any other code. I'm designing a website using dreamweaver cs3. Could anyone be so kind to wright a java applet for me with a horizontal smooth-scroll to a position like: x: 1000 or however you write that:confused:. Also could you tell me how to implement this so that it is activated when a button is pressed. I'm willing to make a donation since I don't know how much work this is.
- 07-21-2009, 07:10 PM #2I'm only 13 and... I'm willing to make a donation since I don't know how much work this is.
Keep in mind that this is not a code bank. We will gladly help you write it, but we will not write it for you.USE CODE TAGS--> [CODE]...[/CODE]
Get NotePad++ (free)
- By Manfizy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2009, 09:01 AM
- By r.gnanaprakasam in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2009, 01:24 PM
- By getkiran in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2009, 05:29 AM
- By SteM in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2007, 07:35 PM
- By ziniestro in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2007, 03:59 PM