Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: ECG graph using java applet
- 04-02-2009, 11:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
ECG graph using java applet
Am developing an application in which the ecg signals from a patient
will be recorded and then it is stored in a Mysql database.
I want to make a java applet which gets the signal data from the
Mysql database and then draw a graph.
can i use the Mysql-JDBC connector to connect the applet??
Can anyone tell me how to make moving graph just like ECG using applet?
Any codes or links would be nice.
- 04-03-2009, 12:13 AM #2
I *think* the JDBC connector will work from an applet, as long as the SQL server is on the same machine the applet comes from.
For drawing, here is a good place to start: Trail: 2D Graphics (The Java™ Tutorials)
- By Robert_85 in forum Java 2DReplies: 4Last Post: 03-08-2009, 01:58 PM
- By novata in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2008, 12:55 AM
- By email@example.com in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2008, 06:01 AM
- By saturdaybugs in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2008, 02:59 PM
- By valery in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:38 PM