Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: external library help
- 03-28-2009, 04:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
external library help
I have been developing a applet to take advantage of the WEKA library which is the form of an external jar file.
I have used eclipse to design the applet and it works great when running from within eclipse. I have made a test html which loads the applet and the external library (located in the same folder as the html) but seems to struggle when trying to use any of the weka libraries functions.
The program loads ARFF files from a server then processes them. Currently it cannot load the files using the WEKA library.
My questions is how should i properly make use of external libraries within java applets? How should i build the applet within eclipse to make use of the library when used within a html outside of the IDE?
Thanks for any help
- By jwilley44 in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2009, 10:25 PM
- By 2bGeek in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2009, 01:59 AM
- By gotenks05 in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 10-27-2008, 07:09 PM
- By Levish2002 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2008, 08:04 PM
- By 82rathi.angara in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 09-09-2008, 06:11 AM