Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 03-20-2009, 02:12 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Would this be easy to make in java?
I want to make something simple, almost like a decoder. All I want this script to do is when something is typed in a text box such as "aijjp" it could come out as "hello" in the same text box when the user hits enter. So each letter has another equivalent in the alphabet. Like a code or whatever. Would this be easy to make?
I'm sorry if I sound dumb and for my lack of knowledge as I am new to java.
Any help would be appreciated.
Yes, it would be easy to make.
- 03-20-2009, 05:10 PM #3
- 03-20-2009, 06:55 PM #4
- By JBOY08 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2008, 08:40 PM
- By Roy Gardiner in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2008, 05:59 PM
- By aimeelawrence in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2008, 11:10 PM
- By Zebra in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2008, 02:46 PM
- By kumar84 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2007, 04:53 PM