Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Regarding Applet Execution
- 03-13-2009, 11:16 AM #1
Regarding Applet Execution
I think JRE is needed for applet execution.
My Question is that without JRE applet can be executed or not?
Why i am asking this ques is that i have studied that applet can be run with out JRE?
but i disagree with it?
what do you think about it?Mak
(Living @ Virtual World)
- 03-13-2009, 01:49 PM #2
- By turanan in forum New To JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 05-08-2012, 12:11 PM
- By hunterbdb in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2009, 06:41 AM
- By patoh in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2008, 10:09 AM
- By jyotigupta6 in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2008, 01:28 AM
- By Eric in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2007, 03:52 PM