Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Putting image into program
- 02-13-2009, 05:35 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Putting image into program
Hey all, this is my first post and I have a quick question.
I've just started a computer programming class this year and we are using sun one microsystems with java and what not. I have a project in that class to do and so far I've made a basic ballbouncer program. The teacher wants us to use something we haven't done in that class yet and I was wondering how I could change the ball into an image of something like maybe a car or a spaceship. I figured I would have to save an image first and then transfer it to the program but I don't know how to do that exactly. Any help would be great, and I know this isn't that great of a challenge, but I'm still new to this stuff and any helpful criticism would be much appreciated. And sorry but as of right now I do not have the code with me, it's saved to my school's computer. Again any help would be awesome!
- 02-21-2009, 04:38 AM #2
- By Loop in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2008, 12:48 AM
- By itmani2020 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 07-11-2008, 10:57 AM
- By newbee in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2008, 04:53 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 08:32 PM
- By Cymro in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2008, 07:54 PM