Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Embedding Applet into HTML?
- 02-12-2009, 11:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Embedding Applet into HTML?
Hi guys, I made an earlier thread on trying to make my java into an application, but I've decided to go simpler first. I want to embedd my applet into a window.
Heres the deal. I have a java-game. It operates similar to donkey kong, but its called bowser kong ( goombas instead of barrels, bowser instead of donkey kong, luigi instead of mario, caged mario instead of peach). I made the code from scratch all by myself. The program operates in 4 classes, with one master test class. There are over 30 images I use in the applet. Heres my problem. How the hell do I put it into HTML?
In the sample codes I saw you loaded your images straight into the HTML document, but my images are already being called within my class.... The class files I saw in examples are un-editable so I can't look to see how they did it... How do I embedd this into HTML? Any tutorials, guidance help, or ANYTHING would be awesome.
Thanks in Advance!!!
- 02-21-2009, 03:40 AM #2
- By proud2bhaole in forum Java AppletsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-14-2010, 02:08 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWTReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 02:34 PM
- By ownlol in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2008, 02:59 AM
- By Flynazn in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2008, 09:26 AM
- By Daniel in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 07:52 AM