Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Finished Product: What now?
- 02-10-2009, 11:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Finished Product: What now?
Hey everyone, Unome here.
I've been doing some extensive work with key listeners and I made myself a program similar to Donkey Kong. How do I take the code I created and turn it into an actual program. Sure, it runs in eclipse... but how do I get it to run independently? I honestly have know clue how... Any help?
- 02-11-2009, 08:32 AM #2
You have to deploy your project. Simply you can bundle your project as a jar file or exe file. But exes are specific to Windows platforms only. So it's not a good idea to distribute your application as an exe file.
Read the following page carefully. It gives the clear idea about jar files.
Java Packaging > Suns' Tutorial
- 02-11-2009, 10:14 AM #3
question for eranga ..
cant she create .war file in eclipse....Rakesh Mehta
- 02-11-2009, 10:36 AM #4
- 02-11-2009, 11:39 AM #5
yes you are right....
i apologies ....:oRakesh Mehta
- 02-11-2009, 11:41 AM #6
- By matpj in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2009, 06:37 PM
- By diggitydoggz in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2009, 11:33 AM
- By aneesahamedaa in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2008, 01:37 PM
- By chitwood in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-24-2008, 06:18 AM
- By shwetatalikoti in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2007, 06:34 AM