Results 21 to 24 of 24
Thread: I need Help.....
- 02-25-2009, 02:38 AM #21Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
read the error messages and try to understand them as they will tell you exactly what is wrong. For instance don't try to pass a String into an int parameter. Either pass an int or change the parameter to be a String.
- 03-27-2009, 02:30 PM #23Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Please your help is need...a reservation system
I have an assigment to submit on sunday 29th of this month and I dont know how to do it cause I am new to java programming. Please someone me out with the java codes...
this is my proposed proposal for the assignment.
Application System: Airline Reservation System
Subsystem Selected: Ticketing System
This is to propose on the development of a ticketing subsystem of an Airline ticketing system. The application subsystem chosen is the airline reservation system, the subsystem will include of some functionalities which are;
Manage a Booking,
Flight Schedule and
Baggage allowance calculator.
Ticket reservation is all about the customer(s) booking ticket(s) for flights. This will be done by following the necessary procedures for creating a system. The various aspects that will be touched during this development are the system selection stage, requirement specification, analysis models, design specifications and modeling, design pattern implementation, user interface design, the generation of code, and testing phase.
• Ticket reservation: here the customer when booking a ticket for flight, there are information provided such as the price for particular flight booked.
• Manage a Booking: here customers are given opportunity to cancel or extend their bookings.
• Flight schedules: this allows the customer to check flight schedules and its availability before making booking.
• Baggage allowance calculator: allows the customer to the maximum weight of luggage allowed to be boarded on plane and it defers with distance.
Mr Me, you appear to be doing several things that will not endear you to the volunteers here.
1) You're spamming the same question to multiple threads here
2) You're hijacking other old posts
3) You're just posting your assignment requirements without showing any work.
4) You're asking very vague and general questions. When someone posts just "help me out", we have to ask, "help you out how?"
You may get more and better help if you read the forum FAQs first before posting, create your own single thread for your question, show us what work you've done, and then ask a specific question.