Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: applet linking menus
- 01-27-2009, 11:49 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
applet linking menus
Ok hello again.
I figured out how to link the applets like I wanted to, but now I can't figure out how to get this part working.
I created a class that controls the clicking part of the applet. I mean that I want to have my applet start with one menu, and when you click on a picture it moves to a new menu. I want the one class to control the movement of the menus. I just don't know how to do that.
I hope i explained that well enough...
- By suhaib1thariq in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 02-13-2009, 02:30 AM
- By Java Tip in forum javax.swingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2008, 08:49 PM
- By archu2friends in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2008, 07:08 AM
- By ai_2007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2007, 02:36 PM