Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Applet performance problem...
- 01-07-2009, 03:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
Applet performance problem...
why, once the applet is downloaded on client side, he still continue to talk with classes and resources of the applet on server side?
I mean, if pictures and other files are included into the compiled jar file (applet), why the applet on client side still continue to get these pictures and files from the applet on the server side...
The jar is signed. The server is WIndows 2003 with Glassfish. The tests are done through IE7 and FF3.
Any help would be appreciate...
- By tomjrmkay in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2008, 10:35 AM
- By coldnebo in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2008, 09:39 PM
- By willemjav in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2008, 05:01 PM
- By shibajisanyal in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2008, 01:47 AM
- By Ed in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 03:35 PM