Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-20-2008, 04:40 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
Problem with jre-6u10-windows-i586-p-s.exe install - HELP
I'm new to this forum and really ignorant to the technical aspects of JAVA.
I have an application that requires installation of the above file. After "offline installation,", the application gave me an error when launching. I had to download and install offline because some unknown setting on my computer kept giving me an error when I tried to to the online installation. Regardless, it shows to be installed (present in Add/Remove Programs) and I received no errors during the installation. However, the following is the error report:
Can someone shed some light on what the problem is?
"The application failed to run"
The forum will not allow me to post the extended error message because I don't have more than 20 posts.
If someone thinks they could help me, I'd be glad to email the Java Console error report.
- By smartizzz in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2008, 07:54 AM
- By boy22 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2007, 04:08 AM
- By black_box in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2007, 01:16 AM
- By fred in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2007, 05:58 PM
- By Jack in forum XMLReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2007, 01:23 AM