Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-16-2008, 07:21 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Can we grant permission to applets with out changing java policy file?
I need some help in java Applets related work.
In our project, to do some software download(this is related to project), they have made changes in java policy file.
They have granted all the permissions in java policy file. If they don't make those changes in the policy file, software download does not work.
Now, what client expects is
With out changing java policy file, this software download should work.
Is this possible? Can we add some commands in .java files to grant permissions?
Please give me some clue if you have idea on this.
- 10-16-2008, 09:56 PM #2
- By vitaliy in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2011, 03:16 PM
- By ToddT in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2009, 12:45 PM
- By priyanka.dandekar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 10-05-2008, 06:06 PM
- By willemjav in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:57 AM
- By willemjav in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:09 AM