Convert to JTable, validation, more
I'm currently doing my project and a bit short of time. I'm a really bad programmer and struggling with this. There are some things I need help with and would really appreciate your assistance. Here is my program right now, it's not complete just yet: mediafire.com/download.php?zrkjnmdhduz
1) Why doesn't the dispose() work in PasswordLogin.java?
2) I've been told my current way of displaying the accounts and products is messy and should rather convert it to a JTable. Could someone possibly help me with that/do the code and paste it back to me. I looked at the example on this website but failed :/
3) When deleting an account/product there's no validation if I enter text (and the program crashes). Also if the product/account doesn't exist. What's the best way to implement some kind of validation?
4) I can't get the order to work. I need to minus the product price off the account balance and lower the product quantity. I've tried a dozen times to get it to work :/
5) Could someone explain how I could record all the purchases in my access database.
This is currently what I need to do. If there's anything else you guys would recommend me changing/fixing please let me know. I know it sounds like I'm asking for a lot but we were told if we need help with anything we should make use of this forum.
PS: We've been told we can use other peoples code or get help as long as we fully credit. This is merely a practice homework exercise and not for marks.