Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-07-2008, 07:54 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Signed applet works only with jre 1.6u10 beta...
I made a simple java applet which can retrieve a distant http page.
I signed it using keytool&jarsigner from the sdk 1.6u10
I run it with the jre 1.6u10 beta and it works fine!! :D
But when I try to run it with an other version of java, it doesn't work because of an error of socket permission... :confused:
I tried with jre 1.6u7 and 1.4.2
Do you have an idea about that?
I precise that I never modified my policy files...
And i tried also to sign the jar file with the sdk 1.4.2 but it's the same as before
- By Imoracle in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2008, 06:13 PM
- By nanaji in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2008, 07:40 PM
- By leonus in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2008, 01:24 PM
- By nanaji in forum Java AppletsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2008, 11:59 AM
- By bongia in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2007, 06:04 PM