Results 41 to 44 of 44
Thread: Java security
- 08-02-2008, 12:56 AM #41
- 08-02-2008, 04:14 AM #42Wikipedia that IP address
That's the address I use when I'm testing with a server on my PC.
Is that what you mean? If you are not using your own server for testing, you should.
Last edited by Norm; 08-02-2008 at 04:16 AM.
- 08-02-2008, 05:21 AM #43
I was wondering the same thing, took it as some sort of missed detail as the web page applet is working well and the site has an accomplished style that motivated me to send willemjav to it for get-going. While were at it, from a real system engineer:In a nutshell ( reliabilty's ) meaning to programmers is: "Unless your system was supposed to be hackable then it should't be hackable."Introduction to Programming Using Java.
Cybercartography: A new theoretical construct proposed by D.R. Fraser Taylor
- 08-02-2008, 03:10 PM #44
- By Marcus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2010, 08:45 PM
- By MartyF in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2008, 05:35 PM
- By Felissa in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2007, 11:09 PM
- By cecily in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 03:49 AM
- By boy22 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:59 AM