Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: print webpage through applet
- 07-22-2008, 06:44 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
- 07-22-2008, 07:17 PM #2
Is this a question of how to print?
Or how to get permission for an applet to print?
There are a couple of ways to give an applet permission:
sign the jar file it is in
change the .java.policy file to give the permission.
Or how to get the URL for the page the applet is in?
so that the applet can read it. However that would only be the HTML code and it wouldn't be what the browser has.
I wouldn't think it would be possible to print a page being shown in a browser without the user of the browser requesting it.
Last edited by Norm; 07-22-2008 at 07:20 PM.
- By chandpuri in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2009, 05:42 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2008, 11:04 PM
- By kmp in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2008, 03:20 AM
- By email@example.com in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:47 PM
- By karl in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2007, 09:13 PM