Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Help with making a small game
- 02-24-2013, 10:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Help with making a small game
i've been trying to start doing a small casino game , nothing big just a few mini games inside it
i've never done anything graphic related , i want to make like a roulete table pictures and i want
it to be clickable like if u click somewhere in the picture somehting happens and so on
trying to find the right approach
my main difficulty is
should i use netbeans or maybe eclipse with an addon
also any links on the subject ?
thanks for all the help !
- 03-09-2013, 03:18 AM #2
Re: Help with making a small game
You don't really need an addon to use Eclipse for something like this. There's a pretty good tutorial somewhere online for making a Space Invaders game in Java. It's worth googling.Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- By DballerP in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2012, 12:49 AM
- By ivlatt in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2011, 02:15 PM
- By AndroidAppNewbie in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2011, 10:11 AM
- By Mrkantaloupe in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2010, 10:15 PM
- By Don k in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2010, 12:09 AM