Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-12-2008, 06:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Rep Power
Printing multiple pages with dynamic content
what is the best way of printing multiple documents where each document can have number of pages. The problem is that to know the number of pages for the document I need to have a graphics context.
I could use IPrintable interface and in the print method return PAGE_EXISTS until the last page is printed, but each document can have a different PageFormat.
- By javarishi in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2008, 11:17 AM
- By valery in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 10:01 PM
- By Rajeswari in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2007, 05:49 PM
- By Rajeswari in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2007, 05:01 PM
- By boy22 in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:10 AM