Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-06-2012, 12:46 AM #1
- 06-06-2012, 03:04 PM #2
Re: Drawing vs. Rendering: what's the difference?
I suppose it depends on the context. A 3D modeler is going to have a different opinion than a 2D artist, and a computer artist is going to have a different opinion than somebody working in the real world. So if you're in the right context, I'm sure there's some slight difference between the two- and how that difference is defined might depend on the situation. But in most cases, you can probably just use them interchangeably.
Recommended reading: Rendering (computer graphics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Last edited by KevinWorkman; 06-06-2012 at 03:08 PM.
- By lolmister in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-24-2012, 01:26 AM
- By jspexception in forum NetworkingReplies: 29Last Post: 01-30-2012, 09:28 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2009, 02:02 AM
- By daniel2008 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 01-18-2009, 04:51 AM
- By random4534 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2008, 09:55 AM