Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 05-09-2012, 01:50 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
Rotating multiple affineTransforms
I have a list of affineTransforms being iterated through, and for each I have a rotate method being called, the problem is, when the iterator gets to the second affinetransform, the rotate method is attached to the second affinetransform and the first ones rotate angle goes back to zero. Has anyone ever had this problem? I could use 20 rotate methods for each so they get held in place but that kinda sounds like bad code. Does affinetransform have a rotate method that doesn't get set back to zero if the rotate method isn't being called every time the paintComponent refreshes?
- 05-09-2012, 05:06 AM #2
Re: Rotating multiple affineTransforms
No, but it does have a concatenate(...) method.
dbWhy do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? - Robin Williams
- 05-09-2012, 05:07 AM #3
- By Leospaceman in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2011, 02:48 PM
- By Unome in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2009, 04:55 PM
- By lackofcolor in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2009, 11:54 PM
- By sciguy77 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-17-2009, 01:47 AM